I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the wonderful Kaye. Thanks Kaye! If you haven’t checked out her blog, feel free!
What is a Liebster Award?
A Liebster Award is a new-comer award given by bloggers to other bloggers, it creates a great platform for new blogs to be discovered and build communications. The best thing about this award is, it creates a lot of encouragement and support within our blogging community.
By accepting this award I am committing to the following:
- Thank and Tag the person who nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions asked by your nominator.
- Nominate 11 bloggers.
- Create 11 questions for your 11 chosen bloggers.
- Notify them through social media.
- Any goals for this year?
- My New Year’s Resolution for 2016 is to focus on making my blog more successful.
- What is your greatest fear?
- I really dislike any type of bug, they gross me out.
- If you were to write a book, what would it be about and why?
- I would probably write a children’s story. And, it would be about characters who have family members overseas, because LD(familial)R’s are hard on children just as they are on adults.
- What made you start a blog?
- I decided to start a blog to create a place for other military girlfriends to interact and support one another since I felt that there wasn’t many options like that for military girlfriends. There are a lot of resources for military spouses, but not for girlfriends.
- Who inspires you and why?
- My grandfather inspires me because he is a very kind man who I look up to in many aspects of my life.
- You just won one million dollars. What will you do with your winnings?
- I would probably pay off my student loans, and get myself a better car.
- If you are going on vacation to an isolated island, what are three things you would bring and why?
- I would bring my Love, my lap-top, and my phone.
- Take the time to explore my blog. What are your opinions?
- I like your blog, it’s very colorful and inviting.
- If you were to learn a new language, what would it be and why?
- I’ve already studied German, but if I could choose a different language to learn, I would probably choose Spanish because it would be more useful where I live.
- Have you regretted something in your life? What is it and why?
- I try to live life with an open mind and no regrets. We all make mistakes, but that is how we learn. I’ve learned from my many mistakes, so I do not regret them. They have made me who I am today.
- Lastly, leave a message for me and for all the people in the blogosphere.
- I’ve only been blogging for a few months, but Kaye has been very welcoming. She has nominated me for a few awards and invited me to the LDRBN. Thanks again!
- His First Mate
- Miss Navy Girl
- Extra Postage Needed
- Bummy LDR Couple
- Confessions of a Scorpio
- Him Her LDR
- Leffe Loves Destrua
- My Swede and Me
- The Distance Between Us
- Sentimental Piece of Sh*t
My questions for you:
- What is your New Year’s Resolution?
- Do you have any pets? If so, what kind?
- What is your favorite color?
- Why did you start a blog?
- What is your occupation?
- Who is a role model to you?
- Do you prefer Coffee or Tea? Why?
- What is your favorite type of music?
- What is your favorite book? Why?
- What is your favorite movie?
- Take the time to explore my blog, what are your opinions?