I was recently nominated by Scheerio for this “One Lovely Blog Award”… I’m honored to have been nominated for such a cute little award! Thank you!
So what’s the catch? No catch! Just a few simple rules:
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them (including a link to their blog). They must list the rules and post the blog award badge in the post.
- They must add 7 facts about themself.
- They must nominate 15 other bloggers and notify them that they have been nominated.
7 Facts about Myself:
- I don’t eat veggies… (except french fries, olives, and pickles) Honestly, those are the only exceptions! I never have liked veggies. Typically the taste is a deterrent, but so are the textures. And just the smell of corn will make me nauseous. 😦
- I was a cheerleader for 10 years! I cheered for 4 different teams. 2 All-Star teams, and my high school team, as well as an international team -Team USA. With Team USA I traveled and competed in Australia and New Zealand! (I am an international champion!) I was also captain my Senior year for my High School team!
- I currently work in drop-in child care at a local YMCA. I have been working there for almost 4 years because I honestly LOVE my job!
- I am currently a student in college. My major is Elementary Education and my minor is English. I’m a Junior, but I am so ready to be done! I can’t wait to be a teacher!
- I live in an apartment with 3 other girls and 5 bunnies! I have 2 bunnies (Nori and Nessie) and my roommates have their own as well.
- I’m very crafty! If I have the chance to DIY something, I most certainly will. Some of my crafts have included scrapbooks, cards, care packages for my Love, painting, ceramics… The list could go on and on.
- I also like to bake to pass time. I hate cooking, but baking is my thing! The most recent baked goods I made were some coconut cookies -they are delicious!
The 15 Bloggers I Nominate:
- Away We Run
- The Single Perspective
- Jay and Lily’s Adventures
- Cafe Book Bean
- Julia’s Leaps of Faith
- Simply Defined Me
- Bummy LDR Couple
- My Swede and Me
- Confessions of a Scorpio
- Him, Her, and LDR
- My Scribbled Journey
- The Distance Between Us
- His First Mate
- Leffelovesdestrua’s LDR Journey
- Permanent Thoughts in a Temporary World