I am glad to announce that I was nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by a fellow LDRBN member, Giby. If you haven’t checked out her blog, please do!
The Rules are Simple:
- Thank the person who gave you this award by including a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 other bloggers and nominate them for The Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, Share 7 things about yourself.
7 Facts About Me:
- Every Friday I have “Frappuccino Friday” -which means I go to a local coffee shop and treat myself to a frappuccino. It’s a great routine to have. I look forward to it every week!
- I have one younger sister. She’s four years younger than me, but we get along so well (and aparently look alike) that we’ve been mistaken for twins.
- At home we have 2 dogs, 3 cats, and we used to have ducks as well (but we finally got rid of them). Ducks are by far the most intriguing pet we’ve had.
- I drive a ’98 Toyota Avalon that I recieved from a family friend for free (score!).
- My Love and I have finally planned our next trip to see each other! The hotels are booked and the flight has been purchased as well (things are finally coming together)!!!
- I’m only 5’0″. I haven’t grown since 7th grade. (2 short parents, makes for short daughters).
- If I don’t wear my retainer to bed, I have really weird “tooth dreams” where I dream about all my teeth falling out (yeah, creepy). It makes me wear my retainer though so my dentist is happy.
My Nominees Are:
- 1221 Air Force Blue
- The Girl in the Little Black Dress
- Love in Tiger Stripe
- Get Her Pizza not Pregnant
- Evelyn Darcy
- With Love, Wanderlust
- 713 Miles Apart
- Olive Oyl, Navy Wife
- Bubbleheader’s Other Half
- Smarticle Matter
- The Honest Side Blog
- His First Mate
- Julia’s Leaps of Faith
- Extra Postage Needed
Congrats to all my nominees! If you’ve been nominated before, it just proves that many people love your blog! Keep up the good work!